- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
J.R. Smith Does The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, Which Means If You Don’t Do It, Just How Bad A Person Are You, Really?
J.R. Smith is the latest athlete/public figure to allow a bucket of ice cold water to be poured over his head in the name of ALS research. Good for him! He nominates Carmelo Anthony, Kevin Durant and Chris Paul to do it next:
And guys, no pressure, but if J.R. “Get hammered at the club during the playoffs; offer ‘pipe’ to a women via social media; the ‘Clown Prince of Basketball‘” Smith is doing this, then you have no choice.
Smith also ups the donation amount to $10,000, as he should. By contrast, billionaire Mark Zuckerberg told his nominees that they’d have to donate $100 if they didn’t complete the challenge. Awkward.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy