- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Japanese Game Show Launches Sleeping Man, In Bed, From Two Cranes On Bungee Cords
If you’re like me, you’ve been involved in some epic pranks over the years (shop teacher’s car disassembled and reassembled on the roof of the school, anyone?). But Japanese pranks are the best pranks, as demonstrated in this video from a Japanese game show.
In the movie “Meatballs”, a sleeping camp counselor is set adrift in the middle of a lake on a small floating platform, bed and all. The video above is the logical next step in prank technology.
What would I pay for someone to do this to Roger Goodell? Let me check my bank account.
- Filed Under:
- Japanese Game Show Prank
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed