- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Japanese Game Show Launches Sleeping Man, In Bed, From Two Cranes On Bungee Cords
If you’re like me, you’ve been involved in some epic pranks over the years (shop teacher’s car disassembled and reassembled on the roof of the school, anyone?). But Japanese pranks are the best pranks, as demonstrated in this video from a Japanese game show.
In the movie “Meatballs”, a sleeping camp counselor is set adrift in the middle of a lake on a small floating platform, bed and all. The video above is the logical next step in prank technology.
What would I pay for someone to do this to Roger Goodell? Let me check my bank account.
- Filed Under:
- Japanese Game Show Prank
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Catcher Struck by Jose Offerman Speaks Out After Settlement
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?