- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Japanese Game Show Launches Sleeping Man, In Bed, From Two Cranes On Bungee Cords
If you’re like me, you’ve been involved in some epic pranks over the years (shop teacher’s car disassembled and reassembled on the roof of the school, anyone?). But Japanese pranks are the best pranks, as demonstrated in this video from a Japanese game show.
In the movie “Meatballs”, a sleeping camp counselor is set adrift in the middle of a lake on a small floating platform, bed and all. The video above is the logical next step in prank technology.
What would I pay for someone to do this to Roger Goodell? Let me check my bank account.
- Filed Under:
- Japanese Game Show Prank
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story