- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Japanese Game Show Launches Sleeping Man, In Bed, From Two Cranes On Bungee Cords
If you’re like me, you’ve been involved in some epic pranks over the years (shop teacher’s car disassembled and reassembled on the roof of the school, anyone?). But Japanese pranks are the best pranks, as demonstrated in this video from a Japanese game show.
In the movie “Meatballs”, a sleeping camp counselor is set adrift in the middle of a lake on a small floating platform, bed and all. The video above is the logical next step in prank technology.
What would I pay for someone to do this to Roger Goodell? Let me check my bank account.
- Filed Under:
- Japanese Game Show Prank
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row