- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Japanese Game Show Launches Sleeping Man, In Bed, From Two Cranes On Bungee Cords
If you’re like me, you’ve been involved in some epic pranks over the years (shop teacher’s car disassembled and reassembled on the roof of the school, anyone?). But Japanese pranks are the best pranks, as demonstrated in this video from a Japanese game show.
In the movie “Meatballs”, a sleeping camp counselor is set adrift in the middle of a lake on a small floating platform, bed and all. The video above is the logical next step in prank technology.
What would I pay for someone to do this to Roger Goodell? Let me check my bank account.
- Filed Under:
- Japanese Game Show Prank
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson