- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s Jason Collins’ 6’5” Stanford Graduate Ex-Fiancee Lifting Weights In A Bikini
Yesterday we brought you the story of Carolyn Moos, the women Jason Collins was once set to marry before he called off their engagement back in 2009. While Moos was surprised at the time, the way things ended makes a lot more sense nowadays.
And while we know that Moos was a former Stanford basketball player, we didn’t quite know her full back story. Well, here’s a little bit more information for you, via Busted Coverage:
Moos, 34, is a former Stanford basketball player who now works as a personal trainer, models and acts a nutritional consultant.
It appears that Moos is very hands on with her work, and likes to combine her various professional duties when possible. For example, in this video, she is modeling, personal training, consulting — doing it all, really:
Turns out there are a ton of these videos on her YouTube page.
Ms. Moos, I’m sorry if you suffered any embarrassment as a result of Jason’s admission (not to mention this follow up post), but you seem like every man’s dream and will undoubtedly have suitors banging on your door any minute now. So, silver lining?
- Filed Under:
- jason collins
- Rickie Fowler Keeps Himself Entertained Off the Golf Course
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.