- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
It Doesn’t Matter How Staged The Pepsi Jeff Gordon Ad Was
Slightly disappointing (but understandable) that Gordon didn’t do all the driving. Oh well. I’m not sure they’re giving the audience enough credit — I wouldn’t say people were really “tricked” — but the point that people probably don’t care is probably true. It was a cool video and the reactions seemed pretty authentic, so it’s entertaining. And most people will just watch the video once or twice and smile, rather than overanalyze it like I am.
It was a fun video. If you haven’t watched it, watch it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts