- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
It Doesn’t Matter How Staged The Pepsi Jeff Gordon Ad Was
Slightly disappointing (but understandable) that Gordon didn’t do all the driving. Oh well. I’m not sure they’re giving the audience enough credit — I wouldn’t say people were really “tricked” — but the point that people probably don’t care is probably true. It was a cool video and the reactions seemed pretty authentic, so it’s entertaining. And most people will just watch the video once or twice and smile, rather than overanalyze it like I am.
It was a fun video. If you haven’t watched it, watch it.
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- CM Punk & AJ Lee Dating
- New York Yankees With A $300 Million Spending Plan
- Who is RG3's Fiance?