- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It Doesn’t Matter How Staged The Pepsi Jeff Gordon Ad Was
Slightly disappointing (but understandable) that Gordon didn’t do all the driving. Oh well. I’m not sure they’re giving the audience enough credit — I wouldn’t say people were really “tricked” — but the point that people probably don’t care is probably true. It was a cool video and the reactions seemed pretty authentic, so it’s entertaining. And most people will just watch the video once or twice and smile, rather than overanalyze it like I am.
It was a fun video. If you haven’t watched it, watch it.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?