- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
It Doesn’t Matter How Staged The Pepsi Jeff Gordon Ad Was
Slightly disappointing (but understandable) that Gordon didn’t do all the driving. Oh well. I’m not sure they’re giving the audience enough credit — I wouldn’t say people were really “tricked” — but the point that people probably don’t care is probably true. It was a cool video and the reactions seemed pretty authentic, so it’s entertaining. And most people will just watch the video once or twice and smile, rather than overanalyze it like I am.
It was a fun video. If you haven’t watched it, watch it.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?