- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
It Doesn’t Matter How Staged The Pepsi Jeff Gordon Ad Was
Slightly disappointing (but understandable) that Gordon didn’t do all the driving. Oh well. I’m not sure they’re giving the audience enough credit — I wouldn’t say people were really “tricked” — but the point that people probably don’t care is probably true. It was a cool video and the reactions seemed pretty authentic, so it’s entertaining. And most people will just watch the video once or twice and smile, rather than overanalyze it like I am.
It was a fun video. If you haven’t watched it, watch it.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence