- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Jeremy Lin Impersonator’s Talent Is To Dance With A Jeremy Lin Jersey On
Not being able to understand Chinese, we can’t tell you what this guy is saying. But he does introduce himself as Jeremy Lin, references a “shooting hand” as well as God, and busts out his Landry Fields nerd handshake. Just watch and enjoy.
It’s important to note that this guy’s moves are so friggity-friggity-fresh, he gets other people (the judges?) to get up and dance with him. Much like the real Jeremy Lin, this man is an inspiration.
Never give up on your dreams — perhaps, someday, you too can wear the jersey of a basketball player and, um, dance? On television? I hope that’s not actually your dream.
- Tachi Palace Fights To Return In August
- The 20 Biggest Blowouts in Sports History
- Paddleboarding Adventures with Alex Morgan
- Did Lebron Have a Lovechild With This Newscaster?