- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Jeremy Lin Impersonator’s Talent Is To Dance With A Jeremy Lin Jersey On
Not being able to understand Chinese, we can’t tell you what this guy is saying. But he does introduce himself as Jeremy Lin, references a “shooting hand” as well as God, and busts out his Landry Fields nerd handshake. Just watch and enjoy.
It’s important to note that this guy’s moves are so friggity-friggity-fresh, he gets other people (the judges?) to get up and dance with him. Much like the real Jeremy Lin, this man is an inspiration.
Never give up on your dreams — perhaps, someday, you too can wear the jersey of a basketball player and, um, dance? On television? I hope that’s not actually your dream.
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'