- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jeremy Lin Impersonator’s Talent Is To Dance With A Jeremy Lin Jersey On
Not being able to understand Chinese, we can’t tell you what this guy is saying. But he does introduce himself as Jeremy Lin, references a “shooting hand” as well as God, and busts out his Landry Fields nerd handshake. Just watch and enjoy.
It’s important to note that this guy’s moves are so friggity-friggity-fresh, he gets other people (the judges?) to get up and dance with him. Much like the real Jeremy Lin, this man is an inspiration.
Never give up on your dreams — perhaps, someday, you too can wear the jersey of a basketball player and, um, dance? On television? I hope that’s not actually your dream.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts