- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jimmy Fallon And Drake Play First Nationally Televised Gamed Of Beer Hockey
About a month ago, we posted this photo (below) after a guy up there in the great north got drunk and augmented an air hockey table to hold solo cups. Simple enough, right? Why didn’t you think of that?
Because you’re neither drunk nor competitive enough. Now go to the fridge and get started. We’re timing you.
Fallon — whose team of writers are primarily tasked with devising ways he can turn his show into a frat party with celebrities — turned his show into a frat party with celebrities. Drake, specifically, who is very, very Canadian. NOTE: Canadians to beer hockey are like Kenyans to marathoning, or Mississippians to NOT marathoning.
Strangely enough, the first televised game ever yielded an interesting problem: What if you make it in the hole of a cup you already drank? SportsGrid’s Solution: They have to drink the rest of their beer, because duh, that’s the only secondary rule in drinking games.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story