- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jimmy Fallon And Drake Play First Nationally Televised Gamed Of Beer Hockey
About a month ago, we posted this photo (below) after a guy up there in the great north got drunk and augmented an air hockey table to hold solo cups. Simple enough, right? Why didn’t you think of that?
Because you’re neither drunk nor competitive enough. Now go to the fridge and get started. We’re timing you.
Fallon — whose team of writers are primarily tasked with devising ways he can turn his show into a frat party with celebrities — turned his show into a frat party with celebrities. Drake, specifically, who is very, very Canadian. NOTE: Canadians to beer hockey are like Kenyans to marathoning, or Mississippians to NOT marathoning.
Strangely enough, the first televised game ever yielded an interesting problem: What if you make it in the hole of a cup you already drank? SportsGrid’s Solution: They have to drink the rest of their beer, because duh, that’s the only secondary rule in drinking games.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco