- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jimmy Fallon And Justin Timberlake Take Shots — Via Dance — At Tim Tebow, Manti Te’o And Aaron Hernandez
Pew pew pew! Shots fired by the “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon” crew, featuring Justin Timberlake. The man who brought you “Mirrors” and now gets played on Hot 97 because he croons on Jay-Z tracks will be with Jimmy Fallon every Tuesday this month, and last night’s segment was the “Evolution of End Zone Dancing.”
We laughed at a few of them — “Worm on a Leash” is genius — but we really appreciated the jokes at the expense of football players who are either out of the league (for reasons both professional and personal) or have had fake girlfriends, because we love drama, girlfriend.
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs