- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jimmy Fallon And Justin Timberlake Take Shots — Via Dance — At Tim Tebow, Manti Te’o And Aaron Hernandez
Pew pew pew! Shots fired by the “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon” crew, featuring Justin Timberlake. The man who brought you “Mirrors” and now gets played on Hot 97 because he croons on Jay-Z tracks will be with Jimmy Fallon every Tuesday this month, and last night’s segment was the “Evolution of End Zone Dancing.”
We laughed at a few of them — “Worm on a Leash” is genius — but we really appreciated the jokes at the expense of football players who are either out of the league (for reasons both professional and personal) or have had fake girlfriends, because we love drama, girlfriend.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts