- Rams Distinguish Themselves With Teammate-On-Teammate Violence
- This Just In: Andy Dalton and Victor Cruz Are Tied In Touchdown Receptions
- Is MSU's Connor Cook College Football's Most Underrated Quarterback?
- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jimmy Fallon And Justin Timberlake Take Shots — Via Dance — At Tim Tebow, Manti Te’o And Aaron Hernandez
Pew pew pew! Shots fired by the “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon” crew, featuring Justin Timberlake. The man who brought you “Mirrors” and now gets played on Hot 97 because he croons on Jay-Z tracks will be with Jimmy Fallon every Tuesday this month, and last night’s segment was the “Evolution of End Zone Dancing.”
We laughed at a few of them — “Worm on a Leash” is genius — but we really appreciated the jokes at the expense of football players who are either out of the league (for reasons both professional and personal) or have had fake girlfriends, because we love drama, girlfriend.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts