- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Jimmy Fallon And Justin Timberlake Take Shots — Via Dance — At Tim Tebow, Manti Te’o And Aaron Hernandez
Pew pew pew! Shots fired by the “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon” crew, featuring Justin Timberlake. The man who brought you “Mirrors” and now gets played on Hot 97 because he croons on Jay-Z tracks will be with Jimmy Fallon every Tuesday this month, and last night’s segment was the “Evolution of End Zone Dancing.”
We laughed at a few of them — “Worm on a Leash” is genius — but we really appreciated the jokes at the expense of football players who are either out of the league (for reasons both professional and personal) or have had fake girlfriends, because we love drama, girlfriend.
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?