- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NBC Uses Jimmy Fallon, Cast Of SNL, And Host Zach Galifianakis During Their Derby Coverage (VIDEOS)
NBC has a way of screwing things up. Whether it’s Late Night, SNL in the mid 90′s, or The Olympics — they’ve figured out how to make the best worst decisions possible. This year, they’ve tapped future Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon, the SNL cast, as well as host Zach Galifianakis to appear during their programming. An effort, NBC admits, to “spice up” coverage of ancient animal racing spectacle: The 2013 Kentucky Derby.
As part of their “Big Event Strategy”, NBC is attacking the race from all angles, including comedy in case you skipped over the last paragraph. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon featured Derby themed Puppy Predictors, as well as an exclusive interview with on of today’s favorites, Orb.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World