- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
NBC Uses Jimmy Fallon, Cast Of SNL, And Host Zach Galifianakis During Their Derby Coverage (VIDEOS)
NBC has a way of screwing things up. Whether it’s Late Night, SNL in the mid 90′s, or The Olympics — they’ve figured out how to make the best worst decisions possible. This year, they’ve tapped future Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon, the SNL cast, as well as host Zach Galifianakis to appear during their programming. An effort, NBC admits, to “spice up” coverage of ancient animal racing spectacle: The 2013 Kentucky Derby.
As part of their “Big Event Strategy”, NBC is attacking the race from all angles, including comedy in case you skipped over the last paragraph. Late Night with Jimmy Fallon featured Derby themed Puppy Predictors, as well as an exclusive interview with on of today’s favorites, Orb.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts