- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Jimmy Fallon Writes Thank You Note To Little League Pitcher Mo’ne Davis
Jimmy Fallon’s “thank-you notes” bit is one of the most durable on late night television (and it would be better if the band members would shut up. You’re not funny, guys). And on Friday he led off the segment with a shout-out to Mo’ne Davis, the 13-year-old girl pitcher from Taney, Pa. Her team was eliminated by Las Vegas last week after a deep run in the Little League World Series, but not before Davis became the first girl to earn a pitching victory in the tournament. Enjoy.
“Thanks for showing the world that throwing like a girl can actually be a good thing. Right, dad?”
Also amusing: Dennis the Menace being the love child of Charlie Brown and Peppermint Patty.
- Filed Under:
- mo'ne davis
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce