- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Jimmy Fallon Writes Thank You Note To Little League Pitcher Mo’ne Davis
Jimmy Fallon’s “thank-you notes” bit is one of the most durable on late night television (and it would be better if the band members would shut up. You’re not funny, guys). And on Friday he led off the segment with a shout-out to Mo’ne Davis, the 13-year-old girl pitcher from Taney, Pa. Her team was eliminated by Las Vegas last week after a deep run in the Little League World Series, but not before Davis became the first girl to earn a pitching victory in the tournament. Enjoy.
“Thanks for showing the world that throwing like a girl can actually be a good thing. Right, dad?”
Also amusing: Dennis the Menace being the love child of Charlie Brown and Peppermint Patty.
- Filed Under:
- mo'ne davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts