- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Late Night Superlatives’: Tour de France Edition
The 2014 Tour de France ends this Sunday as riders prepare for today’s grueling 129 mile Maubourguet Pays du Val d’Adour. Sounds expensive.
Even for people who are paid to write about sports, it’s exceeding difficult to not constantly make fun of cycling’s biggest race — or the cyclists themselves, who often look like underage male cage dancers. The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon took some shots at seven select riders in the show’s best on-going segment, “Late Night Superlatives.”
[H/T Yahoo! Sports]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts