- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Late Night Superlatives’: Tour de France Edition
The 2014 Tour de France ends this Sunday as riders prepare for today’s grueling 129 mile Maubourguet Pays du Val d’Adour. Sounds expensive.
Even for people who are paid to write about sports, it’s exceeding difficult to not constantly make fun of cycling’s biggest race — or the cyclists themselves, who often look like underage male cage dancers. The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon took some shots at seven select riders in the show’s best on-going segment, “Late Night Superlatives.”
[H/T Yahoo! Sports]
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco