- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Video: Vice President Joe Biden Defends Georgetown’s Honor By Taking Up Arms, Learning Mongolian Wrestling
compelling frightening is this image of Biden confronting a traditional Mongolian wrestler:
Fortunately, as you’ll see in the video below, Biden quickly thought better of grappling with the Mongolian fellow. You’ll also see the Vice President in attendance at what appears to be the Mongolian Cirque du Soleil and some sort of camel race:
Images from Andy Wong/AP. Video from Italian newspaper la Repubblica.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Filed Under:
- joe biden
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts