- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
John Oliver Explained The Commonwealth Games On Last Week Tonight
If you’re anything like me, you’re incredibly handsome and know nothing about the Commonwealth Games. Fret not my good-looking friend, Last Week Tonight’s John Oliver broke it all down on Sunday night, so you’ll now be able to discuss things like “lawn bowls” and “netball” with that British lingerie model who keeps calling you.
Then you can show her all these ridiculous moments captured on video from this year’s festivities, via our very own Rick Chandler.
Seriously though, most of the games are simply derivations of Olympic events — but netball appears to be a fever dream hybrid of basketball, lacrosse, and “just standing around.” If they can’t use backboards then what do the coaches scream at their players about?
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence