- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
John Oliver Explained The Commonwealth Games On Last Week Tonight
If you’re anything like me, you’re incredibly handsome and know nothing about the Commonwealth Games. Fret not my good-looking friend, Last Week Tonight’s John Oliver broke it all down on Sunday night, so you’ll now be able to discuss things like “lawn bowls” and “netball” with that British lingerie model who keeps calling you.
Then you can show her all these ridiculous moments captured on video from this year’s festivities, via our very own Rick Chandler.
Seriously though, most of the games are simply derivations of Olympic events — but netball appears to be a fever dream hybrid of basketball, lacrosse, and “just standing around.” If they can’t use backboards then what do the coaches scream at their players about?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts