- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
John Oliver Explained The Commonwealth Games On Last Week Tonight
If you’re anything like me, you’re incredibly handsome and know nothing about the Commonwealth Games. Fret not my good-looking friend, Last Week Tonight’s John Oliver broke it all down on Sunday night, so you’ll now be able to discuss things like “lawn bowls” and “netball” with that British lingerie model who keeps calling you.
Then you can show her all these ridiculous moments captured on video from this year’s festivities, via our very own Rick Chandler.
Seriously though, most of the games are simply derivations of Olympic events — but netball appears to be a fever dream hybrid of basketball, lacrosse, and “just standing around.” If they can’t use backboards then what do the coaches scream at their players about?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts