- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
We Can’t Tell If This Jon Gruden-Pretends-A-Hooters-Waitress-Is-A-Quarterback Commercial Is Funny Or Not
If you haven’t seen Jon Gruden’s QB camp on ESPN, well, here’s an example with Andrew Luck. This is a parody of that. It involves Hooters. I think it’s funny. I don’t know. Maybe it’s stupid.
Judge in the comments, readers. Also: if Tebow had this girl’s brains, he’d be a star.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts