- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
We Can’t Tell If This Jon Gruden-Pretends-A-Hooters-Waitress-Is-A-Quarterback Commercial Is Funny Or Not
If you haven’t seen Jon Gruden’s QB camp on ESPN, well, here’s an example with Andrew Luck. This is a parody of that. It involves Hooters. I think it’s funny. I don’t know. Maybe it’s stupid.
Judge in the comments, readers. Also: if Tebow had this girl’s brains, he’d be a star.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts