- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
We Can’t Tell If This Jon Gruden-Pretends-A-Hooters-Waitress-Is-A-Quarterback Commercial Is Funny Or Not
If you haven’t seen Jon Gruden’s QB camp on ESPN, well, here’s an example with Andrew Luck. This is a parody of that. It involves Hooters. I think it’s funny. I don’t know. Maybe it’s stupid.
Judge in the comments, readers. Also: if Tebow had this girl’s brains, he’d be a star.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts