- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
We Can’t Tell If This Jon Gruden-Pretends-A-Hooters-Waitress-Is-A-Quarterback Commercial Is Funny Or Not
If you haven’t seen Jon Gruden’s QB camp on ESPN, well, here’s an example with Andrew Luck. This is a parody of that. It involves Hooters. I think it’s funny. I don’t know. Maybe it’s stupid.
Judge in the comments, readers. Also: if Tebow had this girl’s brains, he’d be a star.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence