- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Jon Stewart Rips NFL Culture For Not Being Able To ‘Handle’ Michael Sam, Also Gets A Tebow Joke In
As expected, “The Daily Show” had something to say about Michael Sam’s big announcement from this weekend. Jon Stewart made the not-unpopular point that some NFL players and teams can’t seem to handle homosexuality — but murder, drunk driving, obstruction of justice, sexual assault and animal cruelty are all good.
Also, there was a Tim Tebow joke. Timely!
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason