- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Jon Stewart Rips NFL Culture For Not Being Able To ‘Handle’ Michael Sam, Also Gets A Tebow Joke In
As expected, “The Daily Show” had something to say about Michael Sam’s big announcement from this weekend. Jon Stewart made the not-unpopular point that some NFL players and teams can’t seem to handle homosexuality — but murder, drunk driving, obstruction of justice, sexual assault and animal cruelty are all good.
Also, there was a Tim Tebow joke. Timely!
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?