- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Jon Stewart Rips NFL Culture For Not Being Able To ‘Handle’ Michael Sam, Also Gets A Tebow Joke In
As expected, “The Daily Show” had something to say about Michael Sam’s big announcement from this weekend. Jon Stewart made the not-unpopular point that some NFL players and teams can’t seem to handle homosexuality — but murder, drunk driving, obstruction of justice, sexual assault and animal cruelty are all good.
Also, there was a Tim Tebow joke. Timely!
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story