- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Jon Stewart Rips NFL Culture For Not Being Able To ‘Handle’ Michael Sam, Also Gets A Tebow Joke In
As expected, “The Daily Show” had something to say about Michael Sam’s big announcement from this weekend. Jon Stewart made the not-unpopular point that some NFL players and teams can’t seem to handle homosexuality — but murder, drunk driving, obstruction of justice, sexual assault and animal cruelty are all good.
Also, there was a Tim Tebow joke. Timely!
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence