- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Just For Laughs: Ben Miner Talks To FNTSY About His Fantasy Team Names
The FNTSY Sports Network was in Montreal for the “Just For Laughs” festival to catch up with some of the world’s funniest people. Starting today, we’ll be rolling out our favorite interviews with comedians who may or may not know things about fantasy sports.
Today: Ben Miner, a stand-up comic and SiriusXM host, talks about getting close with Don Rickles and the best names for fantasy teams. He keeps it simple:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts