- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Just For Laughs: Ben Miner Talks To FNTSY About His Fantasy Team Names
The FNTSY Sports Network was in Montreal for the “Just For Laughs” festival to catch up with some of the world’s funniest people. Starting today, we’ll be rolling out our favorite interviews with comedians who may or may not know things about fantasy sports.
Today: Ben Miner, a stand-up comic and SiriusXM host, talks about getting close with Don Rickles and the best names for fantasy teams. He keeps it simple:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts