- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Just For Laughs: Ben Miner Talks To FNTSY About His Fantasy Team Names
The FNTSY Sports Network was in Montreal for the “Just For Laughs” festival to catch up with some of the world’s funniest people. Starting today, we’ll be rolling out our favorite interviews with comedians who may or may not know things about fantasy sports.
Today: Ben Miner, a stand-up comic and SiriusXM host, talks about getting close with Don Rickles and the best names for fantasy teams. He keeps it simple:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy