- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Karate Master Smashes Flaming Wood While Rocking Out On Guitar (VIDEO)
Some people think that the biathlon is a weird sport, mostly because it includes two seemingly unrelated things in cross-county skiing and rifle shooting. Those people would be right, but when compared to this video, the biathlon makes a whole lot more sense.
Without further ado, here’s a karate master playing some highly distorted guitar while smashing flaming wooden planks.
The only issue that I have with this video is the uncomfortable feeling it leaves me with knowing that he didn’t fully break the second-to-last stack of burning wood. Regardless, this man is the early favorite to represent the United States in the new summer biathlon, premiering at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts