- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Karate Master Smashes Flaming Wood While Rocking Out On Guitar (VIDEO)
Some people think that the biathlon is a weird sport, mostly because it includes two seemingly unrelated things in cross-county skiing and rifle shooting. Those people would be right, but when compared to this video, the biathlon makes a whole lot more sense.
Without further ado, here’s a karate master playing some highly distorted guitar while smashing flaming wooden planks.
The only issue that I have with this video is the uncomfortable feeling it leaves me with knowing that he didn’t fully break the second-to-last stack of burning wood. Regardless, this man is the early favorite to represent the United States in the new summer biathlon, premiering at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee