- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Karate Master Smashes Flaming Wood While Rocking Out On Guitar (VIDEO)
Some people think that the biathlon is a weird sport, mostly because it includes two seemingly unrelated things in cross-county skiing and rifle shooting. Those people would be right, but when compared to this video, the biathlon makes a whole lot more sense.
Without further ado, here’s a karate master playing some highly distorted guitar while smashing flaming wooden planks.
The only issue that I have with this video is the uncomfortable feeling it leaves me with knowing that he didn’t fully break the second-to-last stack of burning wood. Regardless, this man is the early favorite to represent the United States in the new summer biathlon, premiering at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'