- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
After This Shot, Katie Powell Is The Coolest Girl In Pekin High School
Buzzer-beaters from halfcourt and beyond are always fun, no matter the circumstance. But when such a buzzer-beater doubles as a last-second game-winner, that’s all the better. Over the weekend, Katie Powell of Pekin High School in Illinois joined the select few who can actually say they pulled off such a buzzer-beater themselves. And then, Powell’s insane shot was commemorated with viral internet fame. That’s pretty much every cool thing that can happen to a high schooler, all at once. Not a bad week for Powell. [Reddit]
- Filed Under:
- High School Basketball
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts