- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Keith Olbermann Reminds Us: The First Guy To Use PEDs (Injections Of Mashed Up Monkey Glands) Is Now In The Hall Of Fame
It’s been a great couple of weeks for bending and sometimes breaking the rules of sports. Whether you can’t believe the idiocy of a spilled soda cup or are sick and tired of hearing the various back-and-forths of the convoluted A-Rod steroid scandal, we’ve got the perfect video to sum it all up: “Everything You Enjoy About Sports Was Cheating” by Keith Olbermann.
Below, you’ll see Olbermann argue that everything you like about sports was, at one point, against the rules of the game. And just as history tends to repeat itself, a lot of the “gamesmanship” we’ve seen recently as has been done before. The best example? The first guy to use PEDs in baseball proudly admitted that he injected himself with “mashed up monkey glands,” and now that pitcher is enshrined in the Hall of Fame forever.
It’s a thought-provoking watch, and a good way to start your weekend. Enjoy:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts