- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tip: Do Not Attempt Fancy Dunks Unless You Are Really Sure You Can Do Them
Every so often we update an infrequently-recurring series here at SportsGrid, “How To Be The Coolest Kid In School.” Previous installments have included middle school dunkers, foot-basket-trick-ballers, and halfcourt-heaving third graders. Unfortunately, though, most of the time the awesome stuff that would make you the coolest kid in school doesn’t happen. In fact, some especially unlucky times, the exact opposite outcome of the one that would have made you the coolest kid in school happens. Point is, while we’d feel a little bad going as far as to call the following video “How Not To Be The Coolest Kid In School” …well…
Oof. At least the kid seemed okay. Who’d have thought trying to jump over a rack of basketballs and dunk could go so wrong?
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released