- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
If You Don’t Kiss Your Girlfriend On The Kiss Cam, You Will Receive A Drink To The Face, And Your Girlfriend Will Leave With The Mascot
This is from a few days ago but was just brought to our attention. It’s from a Kiss Cam at a Minor League baseball game, via the Fresno Grizzlies. Kiss Cams are mostly drama free, besides the whole put-two-guys-or-two-girls-on-screen thing. But, in Fresno, there was drama. Raw, emotional drama.
OK, it was probably staged. But with acting like that, who cares? When you go to a movie, you know it isn’t real. Yet the Daniel Day-Lewises of the world enthrall you to the point that you sometimes forget. This brave, talented boy did that to a legion of viewers. Check out his perfect reaction faces.
No. 1: I’m on the phone, and I don’t see your sass-finger. Bonus: Stone-faced woman on right keeping stone face.
No. 2: Oh, I just noticed you. Talk to the hand, because the guy/girl on the phone is more important than you, my love. Bonus: Stone-faced woman on right keeping stone face.
No. 3: Oh, you’re pissed. Well, I’m more pissed! I’m incredulous! I’ve practiced my return-sass-hands in the mirror since I was three. Bonus: Stone-faced woman on right keeping stone face.
No. 4: Oh, god. She might be spilling soda on me. Fizz hurts! I am reacting to this in real time, though, so I have yet to flinch. Bonus: Stone-faced woman getting nominated for Oscar.
No. 5: I’m literally shocked that she spilled soda on my face! Bonus: Stone-faced lady’s make-or-break Oscar moment impending. Will she crack? Will she do crack?
No. 6: Male locks up best actor with iconic: “Shit, she got me,” face. Bonus: Stone-faced lady cracks, loses Best Supporting Actress to girl in Yankees shirt. Soda-spiller scores nomination for Best Lead Actress, but loses. Then, soda-spiller leaves with Grizzlies mascot, bestiality ensues. Credits roll, critics acclaim.
- Filed Under:
- Kiss Cam
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier