- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Is Probably The Scariest Hit-By-Pitch In Little League World Series History
We just posted on massive Japanese Little League pitcher Kotaro Kiyomiya, the 13-year-old who’s 6 feet tall, weighs in at 206 pounds, and can throw 80 miles per hour (the major league equivalent of 104 MPH).
While we were in the process of writing that post, Kiyomia accidentally drilled Curacao’s Ceddanne Rafaela in the head with the equivalent of a 99-mile-per-hour pitch. The “pop” was audible.
However, Rafaela, one of the smallest players on the field, would show his toughness immediately. He got right back up after being drilled by the biggest kid on the field and took first base. Kiyomia obviously felt terrible (as most gigantic 13-year-olds do when they almost injure other kids with their freak gigantic-ness) and immediately apologized to Rafaela and Curacao’s manager. Sportsmanship!
Here’s video of the scary hit-by-pitch.
- Virgil Hunter: Manny Got Put to Sleep
- Will Timothy Bradley Take Down Pacquiao Again?
- Anthony Johnson Has A Challenge For You
- Can Maidana Overpower Mayweather?