- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bro On Bro Violence: Lax Fight Leads To Knockout
I don’t know much about the rules of an indoor lacrosse league. But, apparently, one of the rules is that players are allowed to fight. Must be to keep things interesting for the 17 fans in attendance.
And fights lead to something that transcends boundaries between sports: the knockout. And boy, did this guy ever get knocked out. A couple of signs to key you in to how bad this bro’s face was punched in: one, the guy who throws the punch just runs off to the penalty box right after he connects; two, the immediate call for help from the referees; three, the Jell-O legs on the KO’d bro when he tries to stand up. This was an absolutely brutal one. Time for this guy to stop dropping the gloves—period.
Just such a shame to see this kind of violence. I’m sure these bros could have sorted out whatever problems they had over a couple of Nattys and some reversible pinnies. Or they could have just had a good ol’-fashioned bro-down.
Bro Bible has video of a second fight, also, and some good commentary.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts