- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Lance Armstrong Spills His Guts On The Dan Patrick Show, Says Sheryl Crow Knew About Doping
This is all stuff we know: Lance says everybody doped, which is why he doped, because he wanted to win, and he’s sorry. But it’s hearing his answer to questions like, “What does it feel like to dope?” that never gets old.
His hemming and hawing and labored thinking speaks volumes about what is going on in his head. The pauses, his reluctance to own up, the guilt in his voice — if today’s Dan Patrick Show were a scripted program Armstrong would win an Emmy.
But it’s not. His life is real (and tragic). Listen:
Lance explains that his significant others all knew about the juicing, including Sheryl Crow — perhaps her second greatest mistake (we’ve been waiting years to make that joke)…
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'