- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Lance Armstrong Spills His Guts On The Dan Patrick Show, Says Sheryl Crow Knew About Doping
This is all stuff we know: Lance says everybody doped, which is why he doped, because he wanted to win, and he’s sorry. But it’s hearing his answer to questions like, “What does it feel like to dope?” that never gets old.
His hemming and hawing and labored thinking speaks volumes about what is going on in his head. The pauses, his reluctance to own up, the guilt in his voice — if today’s Dan Patrick Show were a scripted program Armstrong would win an Emmy.
But it’s not. His life is real (and tragic). Listen:
Lance explains that his significant others all knew about the juicing, including Sheryl Crow — perhaps her second greatest mistake (we’ve been waiting years to make that joke)…
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World