- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Lance Armstrong Spills His Guts On The Dan Patrick Show, Says Sheryl Crow Knew About Doping
This is all stuff we know: Lance says everybody doped, which is why he doped, because he wanted to win, and he’s sorry. But it’s hearing his answer to questions like, “What does it feel like to dope?” that never gets old.
His hemming and hawing and labored thinking speaks volumes about what is going on in his head. The pauses, his reluctance to own up, the guilt in his voice — if today’s Dan Patrick Show were a scripted program Armstrong would win an Emmy.
But it’s not. His life is real (and tragic). Listen:
Lance explains that his significant others all knew about the juicing, including Sheryl Crow — perhaps her second greatest mistake (we’ve been waiting years to make that joke)…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts