- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Last Night’s ‘Hard Knocks’ Gave Us The Best Bryan Cox One-Liner Yet
Every year on “Hard Knocks,” there are one or two guys, usually coaches, who unexpectedly steal the spotlight. This year, Falcons defensive line coach Bryan Cox is that dude.
Cox, a former Pro Bowl linebacker who was flipping people off way before it was cool, dropped this gem during a team meeting in Episode 3:
This dude’s a Super Bowl champion, so he must be doing something right.
We’re already halfway through this year’s edition of the series, which means we’re close to actual football season. But if given the choice between watching real football and listening to Cox talk, I’m not sure what’d I pick anymore.
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship