- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Bizarre Scene At European Youth Boxing Match, Ref Gets KO'd
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Last Night’s ‘Hard Knocks’ Gave Us The Best Bryan Cox One-Liner Yet
Every year on “Hard Knocks,” there are one or two guys, usually coaches, who unexpectedly steal the spotlight. This year, Falcons defensive line coach Bryan Cox is that dude.
Cox, a former Pro Bowl linebacker who was flipping people off way before it was cool, dropped this gem during a team meeting in Episode 3:
This dude’s a Super Bowl champion, so he must be doing something right.
We’re already halfway through this year’s edition of the series, which means we’re close to actual football season. But if given the choice between watching real football and listening to Cox talk, I’m not sure what’d I pick anymore.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts