- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Last Night’s ‘Hard Knocks’ Gave Us The Best Bryan Cox One-Liner Yet
Every year on “Hard Knocks,” there are one or two guys, usually coaches, who unexpectedly steal the spotlight. This year, Falcons defensive line coach Bryan Cox is that dude.
Cox, a former Pro Bowl linebacker who was flipping people off way before it was cool, dropped this gem during a team meeting in Episode 3:
This dude’s a Super Bowl champion, so he must be doing something right.
We’re already halfway through this year’s edition of the series, which means we’re close to actual football season. But if given the choice between watching real football and listening to Cox talk, I’m not sure what’d I pick anymore.
- How You Can Pick Who Steve Austin Should Fight
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- CM Punk is Officially Removed From WWE Roster