- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Presenting: The Most Lethal Girl’s Volleyball Spike Of Any And All Time
Don’t ever let people tell you that Iowa high school volleyball isn’t serious. These girls will literally destroy you with a single spike. And if a berth in the state championship is on the line? You will feel pain… as will an unlucky parent in the stands.
Yes, the pain was indeed felt in this Fort Madison/Winfield-Mount Union matchup, after one brutal spike led to a Winfield-Mount Union being hit in the face (she’s fine, we hear) and one poor parent, who was probably returning from the vending machine, falling down in front of the whole gym. Trinity would go on to win, because there’s no justice in the world.
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Predicting The NFL's Top 10 Players In 2015
- CM Punk & AJ Lee Dating