- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Presenting: The Most Lethal Girl’s Volleyball Spike Of Any And All Time
Don’t ever let people tell you that Iowa high school volleyball isn’t serious. These girls will literally destroy you with a single spike. And if a berth in the state championship is on the line? You will feel pain… as will an unlucky parent in the stands.
Yes, the pain was indeed felt in this Fort Madison/Winfield-Mount Union matchup, after one brutal spike led to a Winfield-Mount Union being hit in the face (she’s fine, we hear) and one poor parent, who was probably returning from the vending machine, falling down in front of the whole gym. Trinity would go on to win, because there’s no justice in the world.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason