- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Presenting: The Most Lethal Girl’s Volleyball Spike Of Any And All Time
Don’t ever let people tell you that Iowa high school volleyball isn’t serious. These girls will literally destroy you with a single spike. And if a berth in the state championship is on the line? You will feel pain… as will an unlucky parent in the stands.
Yes, the pain was indeed felt in this Fort Madison/Winfield-Mount Union matchup, after one brutal spike led to a Winfield-Mount Union being hit in the face (she’s fine, we hear) and one poor parent, who was probably returning from the vending machine, falling down in front of the whole gym. Trinity would go on to win, because there’s no justice in the world.
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.