- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Presenting: The Most Lethal Girl’s Volleyball Spike Of Any And All Time
Don’t ever let people tell you that Iowa high school volleyball isn’t serious. These girls will literally destroy you with a single spike. And if a berth in the state championship is on the line? You will feel pain… as will an unlucky parent in the stands.
Yes, the pain was indeed felt in this Fort Madison/Winfield-Mount Union matchup, after one brutal spike led to a Winfield-Mount Union being hit in the face (she’s fine, we hear) and one poor parent, who was probably returning from the vending machine, falling down in front of the whole gym. Trinity would go on to win, because there’s no justice in the world.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts