- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Presenting: The Most Lethal Girl’s Volleyball Spike Of Any And All Time
Don’t ever let people tell you that Iowa high school volleyball isn’t serious. These girls will literally destroy you with a single spike. And if a berth in the state championship is on the line? You will feel pain… as will an unlucky parent in the stands.
Yes, the pain was indeed felt in this Fort Madison/Winfield-Mount Union matchup, after one brutal spike led to a Winfield-Mount Union being hit in the face (she’s fine, we hear) and one poor parent, who was probably returning from the vending machine, falling down in front of the whole gym. Trinity would go on to win, because there’s no justice in the world.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts