- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LFL Bench-Clearing Brawl Makes Us Think It Might Be Real After All
Like a seen out of a late nineties daytime talkshow, players from the Atlanta Steam and Jacksonville Breeze go at it in the Eastern Conference Championship because, ya know, sports. At one point in the video, someone can be seen swinging a helmet during what appears to be the post-game meet-n-greet.
Between the over-the-top halftime speeches, league sanctioned “hotness rankings,” and in-game beer drinking, we’ve speculated that the LFL is at least half-football, half theater. This fight looks pretty real, so now we’re not sure of what to think (other than “holy shit that woman just swung a helmet”).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts