- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LFL Bench-Clearing Brawl Makes Us Think It Might Be Real After All
Like a seen out of a late nineties daytime talkshow, players from the Atlanta Steam and Jacksonville Breeze go at it in the Eastern Conference Championship because, ya know, sports. At one point in the video, someone can be seen swinging a helmet during what appears to be the post-game meet-n-greet.
Between the over-the-top halftime speeches, league sanctioned “hotness rankings,” and in-game beer drinking, we’ve speculated that the LFL is at least half-football, half theater. This fight looks pretty real, so now we’re not sure of what to think (other than “holy shit that woman just swung a helmet”).
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Draft Fail: The 10 Most Disappointing NBA Players
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts