- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
LFL Bench-Clearing Brawl Makes Us Think It Might Be Real After All
Like a seen out of a late nineties daytime talkshow, players from the Atlanta Steam and Jacksonville Breeze go at it in the Eastern Conference Championship because, ya know, sports. At one point in the video, someone can be seen swinging a helmet during what appears to be the post-game meet-n-greet.
Between the over-the-top halftime speeches, league sanctioned “hotness rankings,” and in-game beer drinking, we’ve speculated that the LFL is at least half-football, half theater. This fight looks pretty real, so now we’re not sure of what to think (other than “holy shit that woman just swung a helmet”).
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?