- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
LFL Player Does League A Great Disservice By Dropping It Like It Was Hot On Opponent’s Head After Basic Tackle
The Legends Football League wants people to take it seriously. “Just because we’re in our underwear doesn’t mean we’re not athletes!” some of the league’s players like to say. And you know what? That’s true. But please understand: It’s confusing.
It’s confusing because for every truly athletic/physical/awesome highlight the LFL gives us, there is an equal and opposite reaction in the form of, say, celebrating a basic tackle by shaking your booty on top of somebody’s head:
I’m not normally one for prudishness, but… come on, Ogom Chijindu. Rubbing your ass on the chick’s head? When she gained yardage? In the first quarter? Come on.
LFL, you can’t have it both ways. It’s either got to be a league that specializes in showing women in their underwear, or… whatever it is that you’re going for. It will be hard to take you seriously either way, but at least the message will be consistent.
- Filed Under:
- Legends Football League
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts