- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
LFL Player Does League A Great Disservice By Dropping It Like It Was Hot On Opponent’s Head After Basic Tackle
The Legends Football League wants people to take it seriously. “Just because we’re in our underwear doesn’t mean we’re not athletes!” some of the league’s players like to say. And you know what? That’s true. But please understand: It’s confusing.
It’s confusing because for every truly athletic/physical/awesome highlight the LFL gives us, there is an equal and opposite reaction in the form of, say, celebrating a basic tackle by shaking your booty on top of somebody’s head:
I’m not normally one for prudishness, but… come on, Ogom Chijindu. Rubbing your ass on the chick’s head? When she gained yardage? In the first quarter? Come on.
LFL, you can’t have it both ways. It’s either got to be a league that specializes in showing women in their underwear, or… whatever it is that you’re going for. It will be hard to take you seriously either way, but at least the message will be consistent.
- Filed Under:
- Legends Football League
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager