- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
LFL Player Does League A Great Disservice By Dropping It Like It Was Hot On Opponent’s Head After Basic Tackle
The Legends Football League wants people to take it seriously. “Just because we’re in our underwear doesn’t mean we’re not athletes!” some of the league’s players like to say. And you know what? That’s true. But please understand: It’s confusing.
It’s confusing because for every truly athletic/physical/awesome highlight the LFL gives us, there is an equal and opposite reaction in the form of, say, celebrating a basic tackle by shaking your booty on top of somebody’s head:
I’m not normally one for prudishness, but… come on, Ogom Chijindu. Rubbing your ass on the chick’s head? When she gained yardage? In the first quarter? Come on.
LFL, you can’t have it both ways. It’s either got to be a league that specializes in showing women in their underwear, or… whatever it is that you’re going for. It will be hard to take you seriously either way, but at least the message will be consistent.
- Filed Under:
- Legends Football League
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier