- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Tiny UFC Fighter Beats Up Giant UFC Fighter In Classic Comedy Cavalcade
Move over, Laurel and Hardy.
I admit I don’t really get UFC. I don’t get why people do it, I don’t get why people are into straight-up brutality. I don’t get how this is somehow better than boxing, which isn’t that great itself.
But I do get why people would be into the circus sideshow/Seinfeld B-plot that was this fight between 5’10″ Mark Hunt and 7′ Stefan Struve. And just as in Seinfeld, Struve got his Kramer-looking self brutally beaten by the Mickey-esque Hunt.
Take a look for yourself with the video from Fox Sports:
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Chris Algieri: 'I Will Shock the World Again' vs. Pacquiao
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson