- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Tiny UFC Fighter Beats Up Giant UFC Fighter In Classic Comedy Cavalcade
Move over, Laurel and Hardy.
I admit I don’t really get UFC. I don’t get why people do it, I don’t get why people are into straight-up brutality. I don’t get how this is somehow better than boxing, which isn’t that great itself.
But I do get why people would be into the circus sideshow/Seinfeld B-plot that was this fight between 5’10″ Mark Hunt and 7′ Stefan Struve. And just as in Seinfeld, Struve got his Kramer-looking self brutally beaten by the Mickey-esque Hunt.
Take a look for yourself with the video from Fox Sports:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts