- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tiny UFC Fighter Beats Up Giant UFC Fighter In Classic Comedy Cavalcade
Move over, Laurel and Hardy.
I admit I don’t really get UFC. I don’t get why people do it, I don’t get why people are into straight-up brutality. I don’t get how this is somehow better than boxing, which isn’t that great itself.
But I do get why people would be into the circus sideshow/Seinfeld B-plot that was this fight between 5’10″ Mark Hunt and 7′ Stefan Struve. And just as in Seinfeld, Struve got his Kramer-looking self brutally beaten by the Mickey-esque Hunt.
Take a look for yourself with the video from Fox Sports:
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Athletes We Don't Want to See in ESPN's Body Issue
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence