- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tiny UFC Fighter Beats Up Giant UFC Fighter In Classic Comedy Cavalcade
Move over, Laurel and Hardy.
I admit I don’t really get UFC. I don’t get why people do it, I don’t get why people are into straight-up brutality. I don’t get how this is somehow better than boxing, which isn’t that great itself.
But I do get why people would be into the circus sideshow/Seinfeld B-plot that was this fight between 5’10″ Mark Hunt and 7′ Stefan Struve. And just as in Seinfeld, Struve got his Kramer-looking self brutally beaten by the Mickey-esque Hunt.
Take a look for yourself with the video from Fox Sports:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Compilation of TKO's, Injuries and Submissions of MMA
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy