- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tiny Canadian Makes Catch Of His Life In The Best Web Gem You’ll See At The Little League World Series
Canada and Mexico are currently in the middle of a very entertaining game at the Little League World Series. Our neighbors from the North currently lead 11-9 in what’s been an absolute slugfest from the jump.
Mexico has hit four home runs, the teams have combined for 20 runs scored, and, oh yeah, they’re still playing.
But in the midst of the offensive fireworks, a phenomenal web gem was had.
Take it away Thomas Neal, tiny Canadian center fielder and aspiring hockey player:
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut