- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Tiny Canadian Makes Catch Of His Life In The Best Web Gem You’ll See At The Little League World Series
Canada and Mexico are currently in the middle of a very entertaining game at the Little League World Series. Our neighbors from the North currently lead 11-9 in what’s been an absolute slugfest from the jump.
Mexico has hit four home runs, the teams have combined for 20 runs scored, and, oh yeah, they’re still playing.
But in the midst of the offensive fireworks, a phenomenal web gem was had.
Take it away Thomas Neal, tiny Canadian center fielder and aspiring hockey player:
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao