- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tiny Canadian Makes Catch Of His Life In The Best Web Gem You’ll See At The Little League World Series
Canada and Mexico are currently in the middle of a very entertaining game at the Little League World Series. Our neighbors from the North currently lead 11-9 in what’s been an absolute slugfest from the jump.
Mexico has hit four home runs, the teams have combined for 20 runs scored, and, oh yeah, they’re still playing.
But in the midst of the offensive fireworks, a phenomenal web gem was had.
Take it away Thomas Neal, tiny Canadian center fielder and aspiring hockey player:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts