- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Tiny Canadian Makes Catch Of His Life In The Best Web Gem You’ll See At The Little League World Series
Canada and Mexico are currently in the middle of a very entertaining game at the Little League World Series. Our neighbors from the North currently lead 11-9 in what’s been an absolute slugfest from the jump.
Mexico has hit four home runs, the teams have combined for 20 runs scored, and, oh yeah, they’re still playing.
But in the midst of the offensive fireworks, a phenomenal web gem was had.
Take it away Thomas Neal, tiny Canadian center fielder and aspiring hockey player:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts