- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Bullshit Betting Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Little Red Luging Hood Uploads Video Of Wolf-Beast Prowling Hallway At Olympic Village
The consensus is that the animal pictured in the 17 second clip is some sort of Siberian Husky mix, and not really a Eurasian wolf. However, upon researching the distinction between the two, our nature experts have suggested that a husky (or any domestic dog for that matter) can and do interbreed with wild wolves, so the mix might not be Labradoodle. Might not be “wolf,” either, but it’s terrifying either way to think that animals without thumbs can get into athlete housing. Definitely doesn’t say much for the crack Sochi security team.
Either way, Kate Hansen, don’t touch it, feed it, let it into your room, or believe it when it claims to be your grandmother until you have confirmation it’s not the kind that killed Liam Neesons in “The Grey” (Bruce Willies woulda handled that).
Can you tell the difference?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story