- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Little Red Luging Hood Uploads Video Of Wolf-Beast Prowling Hallway At Olympic Village
The consensus is that the animal pictured in the 17 second clip is some sort of Siberian Husky mix, and not really a Eurasian wolf. However, upon researching the distinction between the two, our nature experts have suggested that a husky (or any domestic dog for that matter) can and do interbreed with wild wolves, so the mix might not be Labradoodle. Might not be “wolf,” either, but it’s terrifying either way to think that animals without thumbs can get into athlete housing. Definitely doesn’t say much for the crack Sochi security team.
Either way, Kate Hansen, don’t touch it, feed it, let it into your room, or believe it when it claims to be your grandmother until you have confirmation it’s not the kind that killed Liam Neesons in “The Grey” (Bruce Willies woulda handled that).
Can you tell the difference?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts