- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
LSU And Ole Miss Demonstrate How To Brutally Collide At Home Plate
One of the more exciting moments of a baseball game — because even sports fans must admit that baseball is not the most heart-pumping activity out there 90 percent of the time — is a showdown at home plate between baserunner and catcher. Occasionally you get some nasty collisions which end poorly for the people involved (Buster Posey, anyone?).
And sometimes, you get nasty collisions where everything turns out okay. You even get to see an inside-the-park homer, another rarity.
Raph Rhymes (who’s got a great name, by the way) demonstrates:
Getting flipped on your head, scoring the run anyway, and walking away generally unharmed? Sounds like a pretty good at-bat for the young Mr. Rhymes. And since nobody was really “at fault” (the catcher couldn’t help his positioning, as noted in the video), it’s all smiles. Except for Ole Miss, who lost 7-1.
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane