- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Chose This Guy To Go With Him To Tonight’s NBA Draft Lottery
Last week Dan Gilbert announced a contest that asked followers to submit a 30 second video, explaining why they should attend the NBA Draft Lottery with him this year. A self-proclaimed “lucky dude” by the name of Roy Tate Moore won. Though we haven’t watched a single other submission, we’re pretty sure this was the worthy winner.
Not to poke holes in your argument, Mr. Moore, but you’re from Cleveland. Ipso facto, you cannot be a very lucky person.
We’ll just have see what goes down tonight, and who will be putting their own feet into their own mouths: Me, the bitter guy who was not clever enough to film a video like this, or Mr. Moore, who is from Cleveland.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story