- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Chose This Guy To Go With Him To Tonight’s NBA Draft Lottery
Last week Dan Gilbert announced a contest that asked followers to submit a 30 second video, explaining why they should attend the NBA Draft Lottery with him this year. A self-proclaimed “lucky dude” by the name of Roy Tate Moore won. Though we haven’t watched a single other submission, we’re pretty sure this was the worthy winner.
Not to poke holes in your argument, Mr. Moore, but you’re from Cleveland. Ipso facto, you cannot be a very lucky person.
We’ll just have see what goes down tonight, and who will be putting their own feet into their own mouths: Me, the bitter guy who was not clever enough to film a video like this, or Mr. Moore, who is from Cleveland.
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab