- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Chose This Guy To Go With Him To Tonight’s NBA Draft Lottery
Last week Dan Gilbert announced a contest that asked followers to submit a 30 second video, explaining why they should attend the NBA Draft Lottery with him this year. A self-proclaimed “lucky dude” by the name of Roy Tate Moore won. Though we haven’t watched a single other submission, we’re pretty sure this was the worthy winner.
Not to poke holes in your argument, Mr. Moore, but you’re from Cleveland. Ipso facto, you cannot be a very lucky person.
We’ll just have see what goes down tonight, and who will be putting their own feet into their own mouths: Me, the bitter guy who was not clever enough to film a video like this, or Mr. Moore, who is from Cleveland.
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot