- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Chose This Guy To Go With Him To Tonight’s NBA Draft Lottery
Last week Dan Gilbert announced a contest that asked followers to submit a 30 second video, explaining why they should attend the NBA Draft Lottery with him this year. A self-proclaimed “lucky dude” by the name of Roy Tate Moore won. Though we haven’t watched a single other submission, we’re pretty sure this was the worthy winner.
Not to poke holes in your argument, Mr. Moore, but you’re from Cleveland. Ipso facto, you cannot be a very lucky person.
We’ll just have see what goes down tonight, and who will be putting their own feet into their own mouths: Me, the bitter guy who was not clever enough to film a video like this, or Mr. Moore, who is from Cleveland.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'