- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Cavs Owner Dan Gilbert Chose This Guy To Go With Him To Tonight’s NBA Draft Lottery
Last week Dan Gilbert announced a contest that asked followers to submit a 30 second video, explaining why they should attend the NBA Draft Lottery with him this year. A self-proclaimed “lucky dude” by the name of Roy Tate Moore won. Though we haven’t watched a single other submission, we’re pretty sure this was the worthy winner.
Not to poke holes in your argument, Mr. Moore, but you’re from Cleveland. Ipso facto, you cannot be a very lucky person.
We’ll just have see what goes down tonight, and who will be putting their own feet into their own mouths: Me, the bitter guy who was not clever enough to film a video like this, or Mr. Moore, who is from Cleveland.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts