- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Alright, That’s It, Shut It Down — This Is The Best ‘Madden’ Commercial In History
You were probably hyped for “Madden 25″ already, because you love football and you love video games and you love “Madden” most of all. But prepare to become roughly 8 bajillion times more hyped because this commercial with Arian Foster and Marshawn Lynch is amazing.
We wouldn’t lie to you about this. It’s got everything. Just watch:
“Run that bear over!” Indeed! Can’t wait for this now. Too bad Arian Foster is broken. Maybe dad shouldn’t have tied him to that car while running laps.
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'