- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Alright, That’s It, Shut It Down — This Is The Best ‘Madden’ Commercial In History
You were probably hyped for “Madden 25″ already, because you love football and you love video games and you love “Madden” most of all. But prepare to become roughly 8 bajillion times more hyped because this commercial with Arian Foster and Marshawn Lynch is amazing.
We wouldn’t lie to you about this. It’s got everything. Just watch:
“Run that bear over!” Indeed! Can’t wait for this now. Too bad Arian Foster is broken. Maybe dad shouldn’t have tied him to that car while running laps.
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?