- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Alright, That’s It, Shut It Down — This Is The Best ‘Madden’ Commercial In History
You were probably hyped for “Madden 25″ already, because you love football and you love video games and you love “Madden” most of all. But prepare to become roughly 8 bajillion times more hyped because this commercial with Arian Foster and Marshawn Lynch is amazing.
We wouldn’t lie to you about this. It’s got everything. Just watch:
“Run that bear over!” Indeed! Can’t wait for this now. Too bad Arian Foster is broken. Maybe dad shouldn’t have tied him to that car while running laps.
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos