- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Alright, That’s It, Shut It Down — This Is The Best ‘Madden’ Commercial In History
You were probably hyped for “Madden 25″ already, because you love football and you love video games and you love “Madden” most of all. But prepare to become roughly 8 bajillion times more hyped because this commercial with Arian Foster and Marshawn Lynch is amazing.
We wouldn’t lie to you about this. It’s got everything. Just watch:
“Run that bear over!” Indeed! Can’t wait for this now. Too bad Arian Foster is broken. Maybe dad shouldn’t have tied him to that car while running laps.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts