- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Alright, That’s It, Shut It Down — This Is The Best ‘Madden’ Commercial In History
You were probably hyped for “Madden 25″ already, because you love football and you love video games and you love “Madden” most of all. But prepare to become roughly 8 bajillion times more hyped because this commercial with Arian Foster and Marshawn Lynch is amazing.
We wouldn’t lie to you about this. It’s got everything. Just watch:
“Run that bear over!” Indeed! Can’t wait for this now. Too bad Arian Foster is broken. Maybe dad shouldn’t have tied him to that car while running laps.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'