- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s A Pretty Nervy — And Unnerving — Video Of Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah
If you can’t laugh about these things, you’ll cry — that’s the tactic we believe Magic Johnson is taking in this interview with Oprah, in which he discusses his very promiscuous sex life in the years leading up to his HIV diagnosis.
While you have to appreciate the frankness and openness Johnson shows in detailing the ladies he took home (and then subsequently sent away), his dismissal of the girls who wanted to become “Mrs. Johnson” is pretty nervy. There’s quite a bit of scoffing, laughing and grinning here, particularly when Oprah brings up having sex with more than one lady at the same time.
Clearly Magic paid a price for his behavior, so scolding him for being proud of his lifestyle seems a little redundant. But take a look and tell us you don’t feel dirty after watching this:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ