- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s A Pretty Nervy — And Unnerving — Video Of Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah
If you can’t laugh about these things, you’ll cry — that’s the tactic we believe Magic Johnson is taking in this interview with Oprah, in which he discusses his very promiscuous sex life in the years leading up to his HIV diagnosis.
While you have to appreciate the frankness and openness Johnson shows in detailing the ladies he took home (and then subsequently sent away), his dismissal of the girls who wanted to become “Mrs. Johnson” is pretty nervy. There’s quite a bit of scoffing, laughing and grinning here, particularly when Oprah brings up having sex with more than one lady at the same time.
Clearly Magic paid a price for his behavior, so scolding him for being proud of his lifestyle seems a little redundant. But take a look and tell us you don’t feel dirty after watching this:
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson