- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here’s A Pretty Nervy — And Unnerving — Video Of Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah
If you can’t laugh about these things, you’ll cry — that’s the tactic we believe Magic Johnson is taking in this interview with Oprah, in which he discusses his very promiscuous sex life in the years leading up to his HIV diagnosis.
While you have to appreciate the frankness and openness Johnson shows in detailing the ladies he took home (and then subsequently sent away), his dismissal of the girls who wanted to become “Mrs. Johnson” is pretty nervy. There’s quite a bit of scoffing, laughing and grinning here, particularly when Oprah brings up having sex with more than one lady at the same time.
Clearly Magic paid a price for his behavior, so scolding him for being proud of his lifestyle seems a little redundant. But take a look and tell us you don’t feel dirty after watching this:
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever