- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Why You Should Never Wear A Dress And Run Onto The Pitch At A Rugby Match
Sure, you might think that running onto a rugby pitch in a purple dress and a blonde wig in an apparent homage to Goldilocks sounds hilarious. If you decide to go through with it, however, you run the risk of offending Olly Barkley, who is six feet tall, around two hundred pounds, and makes his living crashing into other similarly built men.
I think the most remarkable thing about this clip, besides Barkley’s total nonchalance after tackling Goldilocks (how he resisted high-fiving the other player who came to help restrain the pitch crasher is something I’ll never understand), is that the dude was able to walk off the pitch under his own power, rather than slipping into an actual Goldilocks-style coma and getting carried off by security.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts