- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Why You Should Never Wear A Dress And Run Onto The Pitch At A Rugby Match
Sure, you might think that running onto a rugby pitch in a purple dress and a blonde wig in an apparent homage to Goldilocks sounds hilarious. If you decide to go through with it, however, you run the risk of offending Olly Barkley, who is six feet tall, around two hundred pounds, and makes his living crashing into other similarly built men.
I think the most remarkable thing about this clip, besides Barkley’s total nonchalance after tackling Goldilocks (how he resisted high-fiving the other player who came to help restrain the pitch crasher is something I’ll never understand), is that the dude was able to walk off the pitch under his own power, rather than slipping into an actual Goldilocks-style coma and getting carried off by security.
- Filed Under:
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'