- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In Derp: Man Thinks He Won Motorcycle Race, Is Totally Wrong
No, this isn’t an example of a photo finish that ended in a tie. This is an example of somebody forgetting how many laps are in the race and celebrating early. And that’s how Riccardo Russo, who was leading the 2012 Italian CIV championship with one lap to go, ended up in 14th place.
This race, which took place at the Mugello Circuit near Florence, ended up coming down to the wire, affording us some breathless, excited commentary. Too bad Russo wasn’t able to take part of it, having miscalculated the number of laps and generally looking like a moron:
Sure, you can feel bad for the guy — he made an honest mistake. On the other hand, part of his job is to know how far he has to ride his motorcycle, and he failed at that. So pour out some of your drink for him tonight, and then laugh, because it’s funny.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.