- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
EDA Rhinos’ Manny Ramirez Was About 10 Feet Short On This Slide Into Second Base
There’s this dude on the EDA Rhinos of the Chinese Professional Baseball League named Manny Ramirez. Apparently he used to play in the (North American) majors and was pretty good. Nowadays, however, he is content to dress up like the Hulk and run about 75-80 feet between bases before giving up completely.
Manny was on first when his teammate slapped a grounder to the first baseman. It had the makings of a 3-6-3 double play, but the throw to second was off the bag. If Manny — who had the look of a guy not interested in breaking up the play — starts his slide a second or two later, he’s probably safe. But you’re not going to make it to the bag with an effort like this:
So instead of the Rhinos having two on with no one out, they were treated to a sight the rest of the baseball world is now familiar with: Manny making a dumb play and killing all momentum.
Manny being Manny!
- Filed Under:
- manny ramirez
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Manny Pacquiao's Workout Secrets Caught on Film
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real