- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Manny Ramirez Is Bald Now
Manny Ramirez, having shaved his trademark dreadlocks in favor of the Ving Rhames look, on Tuesday hit his first home run since returning to American baseball: a two-run shot to left for the Round Rock Express in their 11-8 win over the Oklahoma City Redhawks.
So this is confusing: Manny is bald. He’s wearing a jersey that has ‘Senators’ on the front. He’s playing in the Pacific Coast League. The announcer refers to the team as “The E-Train.” Serenity Now!
Answers: Round Rock was wearing Austin Senators throwback unis for that game. And, you know, Express = trains, I guess. And Manny is trying to break back into the majors (Round Rock is a Texas Rangers affiliate) after returning from a season with the EDA Rhinos in Taiwan.
Manny’s haircut? All we know is that the perennially-shorn Nolan Ryan is a co-owner of the Express, and Sport Clips Haircuts is one of their sponsors.
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez