- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Arizona Cardinals Season Preview
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Manny Ramirez Is Bald Now
Manny Ramirez, having shaved his trademark dreadlocks in favor of the Ving Rhames look, on Tuesday hit his first home run since returning to American baseball: a two-run shot to left for the Round Rock Express in their 11-8 win over the Oklahoma City Redhawks.
So this is confusing: Manny is bald. He’s wearing a jersey that has ‘Senators’ on the front. He’s playing in the Pacific Coast League. The announcer refers to the team as “The E-Train.” Serenity Now!
Answers: Round Rock was wearing Austin Senators throwback unis for that game. And, you know, Express = trains, I guess. And Manny is trying to break back into the majors (Round Rock is a Texas Rangers affiliate) after returning from a season with the EDA Rhinos in Taiwan.
Manny’s haircut? All we know is that the perennially-shorn Nolan Ryan is a co-owner of the Express, and Sport Clips Haircuts is one of their sponsors.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy