- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Manny Ramirez Is Bald Now
Manny Ramirez, having shaved his trademark dreadlocks in favor of the Ving Rhames look, on Tuesday hit his first home run since returning to American baseball: a two-run shot to left for the Round Rock Express in their 11-8 win over the Oklahoma City Redhawks.
So this is confusing: Manny is bald. He’s wearing a jersey that has ‘Senators’ on the front. He’s playing in the Pacific Coast League. The announcer refers to the team as “The E-Train.” Serenity Now!
Answers: Round Rock was wearing Austin Senators throwback unis for that game. And, you know, Express = trains, I guess. And Manny is trying to break back into the majors (Round Rock is a Texas Rangers affiliate) after returning from a season with the EDA Rhinos in Taiwan.
Manny’s haircut? All we know is that the perennially-shorn Nolan Ryan is a co-owner of the Express, and Sport Clips Haircuts is one of their sponsors.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts