- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Manny Ramirez Is Bald Now
Manny Ramirez, having shaved his trademark dreadlocks in favor of the Ving Rhames look, on Tuesday hit his first home run since returning to American baseball: a two-run shot to left for the Round Rock Express in their 11-8 win over the Oklahoma City Redhawks.
So this is confusing: Manny is bald. He’s wearing a jersey that has ‘Senators’ on the front. He’s playing in the Pacific Coast League. The announcer refers to the team as “The E-Train.” Serenity Now!
Answers: Round Rock was wearing Austin Senators throwback unis for that game. And, you know, Express = trains, I guess. And Manny is trying to break back into the majors (Round Rock is a Texas Rangers affiliate) after returning from a season with the EDA Rhinos in Taiwan.
Manny’s haircut? All we know is that the perennially-shorn Nolan Ryan is a co-owner of the Express, and Sport Clips Haircuts is one of their sponsors.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story