- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Marvel At How The Human Body Looks When Viciously Punched With The Phantom Cam
While the normal frame rate for filming sports is 30 frames per second, Phantom cameras can capture between 5,000 and 10,000 frames. So if watching a UFC fight in normal time is fun, watching it through a Phantom camera is, at minimum, roughly 166.666667 times as fun.
UFC On FOX 8 has a Phantom, and they put together a compilation of brutal face and body shots in super slow-motion that will either give you a deeper appreciation of the human body, or a headache.
If you’ve got a friend who says something like “I could totally last in the ring for a round or two,” make them watch this video and see how quickly they change their minds.
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- The Best Light Heavyweights Ever