- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Marvel At How The Human Body Looks When Viciously Punched With The Phantom Cam
While the normal frame rate for filming sports is 30 frames per second, Phantom cameras can capture between 5,000 and 10,000 frames. So if watching a UFC fight in normal time is fun, watching it through a Phantom camera is, at minimum, roughly 166.666667 times as fun.
UFC On FOX 8 has a Phantom, and they put together a compilation of brutal face and body shots in super slow-motion that will either give you a deeper appreciation of the human body, or a headache.
If you’ve got a friend who says something like “I could totally last in the ring for a round or two,” make them watch this video and see how quickly they change their minds.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement