- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Marvel At How The Human Body Looks When Viciously Punched With The Phantom Cam
While the normal frame rate for filming sports is 30 frames per second, Phantom cameras can capture between 5,000 and 10,000 frames. So if watching a UFC fight in normal time is fun, watching it through a Phantom camera is, at minimum, roughly 166.666667 times as fun.
UFC On FOX 8 has a Phantom, and they put together a compilation of brutal face and body shots in super slow-motion that will either give you a deeper appreciation of the human body, or a headache.
If you’ve got a friend who says something like “I could totally last in the ring for a round or two,” make them watch this video and see how quickly they change their minds.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts