- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Marvel At How The Human Body Looks When Viciously Punched With The Phantom Cam
While the normal frame rate for filming sports is 30 frames per second, Phantom cameras can capture between 5,000 and 10,000 frames. So if watching a UFC fight in normal time is fun, watching it through a Phantom camera is, at minimum, roughly 166.666667 times as fun.
UFC On FOX 8 has a Phantom, and they put together a compilation of brutal face and body shots in super slow-motion that will either give you a deeper appreciation of the human body, or a headache.
If you’ve got a friend who says something like “I could totally last in the ring for a round or two,” make them watch this video and see how quickly they change their minds.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story