- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
How To Become The Coolest Kid In Your Town: Do This
The kid taking center stage in the video you’re about to see according to SportsCenter’s Twitter feed, is Matt Demember. The action takes place at a church league in Maryland. Matt had the ball in his hands, and apparently not much time to do anything with it. So he tried something… unique. And the result landed him the starring role in the latest installment in SportsGrid’s occasionally-recurring series, “How To Become The Coolest Kid In Your School/Town“:
Even that kid on the other team had to congratulate him. Also, what do you say if you’re the coach at, say, the next practice/game? Do you have to go the buzzkill route and be like, “I know it was fun when Matt hit that shot, but you can’t count on that happening all the time”? You probably do, which is unfortunate, since the behind-the-back three is probably all you can think about either. Also, Demember’s going to be so cool after this shot that he may actually get his own cheering section at future games. And if he does, we suggest this name: The Dememberists. Cheering Matt on to his rivals since 2013!
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship