- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mayo’s Daily Fantasy Triple Play For May 10: Grab Hunter Pence, Not Turok
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) talks Turok, formicidaes and issues his three best Daily Fantasy plays for Friday, May 10.
The new RotoExperts Daily Clubhouse has all you need to win big every night in Daily Fantasy Baseball – expert picks, tools to identify hot and bargain players, plus official lineups and podcasts/radio shows just prior to game time! Don’t set your lineups without visiting the Daily Clubhouse first. Then set your winning rosters on DraftKings.
About the author: Pat Mayo (@ThePME) writes “The FLEXPERT”, the reigning Fantasy Sports Writing Association award winner for Football Series of the Year. Pat led all writers with five nominations in 2012: Baseball Writer of the Year, Golf Writer of the Year, Baseball Series of the Year & Baseball Article of the Year.
- Filed Under:
- fantasy baseball
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'