- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Merciless Man Destroys Little Kid In Pickup Basketball Game, Turns Down For Nothing (VIDEO)
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to watch a massive grown man take on a little kid in a game of pickup basketball? Me either, but I found a video of just that when I made it into the depths of YouTube this evening. It was pretty much exactly what you’d expect, a guy who looks like a bodybuilder dunking on, blocking, and generally toying with a little kid for his own amusement.
It might not be scintillating sports news, but it is amusing enough that I’ll recommend watching it to end your day.
And with that, my day ends as well. Unless Donald Sterling punches Adam Silver in the face or releases a sex tape with V. Stiviano, you can expect to hear from us tomorrow. Thanks for tuning in, folks.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts