- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Michael Jordan Apparently Giving Lecture At Camp About Never Missing A Shot, Ever
The kids lucky enough to attend Michael Jordan’s Flight School — ya know, the children you’re jealous of — were treated to an 11 shot “around the world” tutorial by his Airness, that we can only imagine was part of a greater lesson on making every shot you take.
Even at 51, MJ takes this stuff seriously. Watch him lineup a four-footer like it was a free throw. Clearly, he meant to make all 11. Scary.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts