- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michael Jordan Apparently Giving Lecture At Camp About Never Missing A Shot, Ever
The kids lucky enough to attend Michael Jordan’s Flight School — ya know, the children you’re jealous of — were treated to an 11 shot “around the world” tutorial by his Airness, that we can only imagine was part of a greater lesson on making every shot you take.
Even at 51, MJ takes this stuff seriously. Watch him lineup a four-footer like it was a free throw. Clearly, he meant to make all 11. Scary.
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World