- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Michael Jordan Apparently Giving Lecture At Camp About Never Missing A Shot, Ever
The kids lucky enough to attend Michael Jordan’s Flight School — ya know, the children you’re jealous of — were treated to an 11 shot “around the world” tutorial by his Airness, that we can only imagine was part of a greater lesson on making every shot you take.
Even at 51, MJ takes this stuff seriously. Watch him lineup a four-footer like it was a free throw. Clearly, he meant to make all 11. Scary.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts