- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michael Jordan Apparently Giving Lecture At Camp About Never Missing A Shot, Ever
The kids lucky enough to attend Michael Jordan’s Flight School — ya know, the children you’re jealous of — were treated to an 11 shot “around the world” tutorial by his Airness, that we can only imagine was part of a greater lesson on making every shot you take.
Even at 51, MJ takes this stuff seriously. Watch him lineup a four-footer like it was a free throw. Clearly, he meant to make all 11. Scary.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts