- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Mike Francesa Civil War Parody Video Is Out And It’s Extremely Funny
They’ve even gone and redone the show’s theme song to sound like a 19th century fife and drum battlefield song. The impersonator (@BizzaroZaun) who we believe to be Shawn Farash, is spot on not only with the voice and cadence and general manner of speaking, but it’s the sayings. “Waituhsecond,” “Howduyouknowdat,” and “We’renotgunnatawkaboutdattuday” are all classic Francesa lines, used in the same context Francesa would use them.
Other WFAN tropes include Artie Lange fans, arguing with callers, not knowing who people are (like Harriet Tubman), A-Rod, half-assed play-by-play, and talking about Robert E. Lee like he’s Bill Parcells. We want more of these.
- Jessica Eye Stripped of Victory - Continues to Fight
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot