- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Mike Francesa Civil War Parody Video Is Out And It’s Extremely Funny
They’ve even gone and redone the show’s theme song to sound like a 19th century fife and drum battlefield song. The impersonator (@BizzaroZaun) who we believe to be Shawn Farash, is spot on not only with the voice and cadence and general manner of speaking, but it’s the sayings. “Waituhsecond,” “Howduyouknowdat,” and “We’renotgunnatawkaboutdattuday” are all classic Francesa lines, used in the same context Francesa would use them.
Other WFAN tropes include Artie Lange fans, arguing with callers, not knowing who people are (like Harriet Tubman), A-Rod, half-assed play-by-play, and talking about Robert E. Lee like he’s Bill Parcells. We want more of these.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead