- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Mike Francesa Civil War Parody Video Is Out And It’s Extremely Funny
They’ve even gone and redone the show’s theme song to sound like a 19th century fife and drum battlefield song. The impersonator (@BizzaroZaun) who we believe to be Shawn Farash, is spot on not only with the voice and cadence and general manner of speaking, but it’s the sayings. “Waituhsecond,” “Howduyouknowdat,” and “We’renotgunnatawkaboutdattuday” are all classic Francesa lines, used in the same context Francesa would use them.
Other WFAN tropes include Artie Lange fans, arguing with callers, not knowing who people are (like Harriet Tubman), A-Rod, half-assed play-by-play, and talking about Robert E. Lee like he’s Bill Parcells. We want more of these.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco