- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mike Francesa Civil War Parody Video Is Out And It’s Extremely Funny
They’ve even gone and redone the show’s theme song to sound like a 19th century fife and drum battlefield song. The impersonator (@BizzaroZaun) who we believe to be Shawn Farash, is spot on not only with the voice and cadence and general manner of speaking, but it’s the sayings. “Waituhsecond,” “Howduyouknowdat,” and “We’renotgunnatawkaboutdattuday” are all classic Francesa lines, used in the same context Francesa would use them.
Other WFAN tropes include Artie Lange fans, arguing with callers, not knowing who people are (like Harriet Tubman), A-Rod, half-assed play-by-play, and talking about Robert E. Lee like he’s Bill Parcells. We want more of these.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts