- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here Are Three Superb Mike Francesa Rants: On Carrie Underwood’s Dumb Lyrics, Pumpkins And The Role Of Art In Society
Mike Francesa is the preeminent cultural critic of our time. Today, we have his thoughts on Carrie Underwood’s Sunday Night Football pregame song, the “Orangemen” nickname, and art, in general. He is very fond of art. You may have thought he was a simple, rustic man, but he’s a simple, rustic man with impeccable taste.
On Carrie Underwood:
On the role of art in society:
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story