- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here Are Three Superb Mike Francesa Rants: On Carrie Underwood’s Dumb Lyrics, Pumpkins And The Role Of Art In Society
Mike Francesa is the preeminent cultural critic of our time. Today, we have his thoughts on Carrie Underwood’s Sunday Night Football pregame song, the “Orangemen” nickname, and art, in general. He is very fond of art. You may have thought he was a simple, rustic man, but he’s a simple, rustic man with impeccable taste.
On Carrie Underwood:
On the role of art in society:
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Seahawks Defense: Greatest of All Time?