- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here Are Three Superb Mike Francesa Rants: On Carrie Underwood’s Dumb Lyrics, Pumpkins And The Role Of Art In Society
Mike Francesa is the preeminent cultural critic of our time. Today, we have his thoughts on Carrie Underwood’s Sunday Night Football pregame song, the “Orangemen” nickname, and art, in general. He is very fond of art. You may have thought he was a simple, rustic man, but he’s a simple, rustic man with impeccable taste.
On Carrie Underwood:
On the role of art in society:
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ