- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Here Are Three Superb Mike Francesa Rants: On Carrie Underwood’s Dumb Lyrics, Pumpkins And The Role Of Art In Society
Mike Francesa is the preeminent cultural critic of our time. Today, we have his thoughts on Carrie Underwood’s Sunday Night Football pregame song, the “Orangemen” nickname, and art, in general. He is very fond of art. You may have thought he was a simple, rustic man, but he’s a simple, rustic man with impeccable taste.
On Carrie Underwood:
On the role of art in society:
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy