- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here Are Three Superb Mike Francesa Rants: On Carrie Underwood’s Dumb Lyrics, Pumpkins And The Role Of Art In Society
Mike Francesa is the preeminent cultural critic of our time. Today, we have his thoughts on Carrie Underwood’s Sunday Night Football pregame song, the “Orangemen” nickname, and art, in general. He is very fond of art. You may have thought he was a simple, rustic man, but he’s a simple, rustic man with impeccable taste.
On Carrie Underwood:
On the role of art in society:
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams