- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Why Is Watching Mike Francesa Spill His Diet Coke So Damn Funny?
King of New York sports Mike Francesa, on a day where he had to reprimand a fan who told Tom Coughlin to go back to the Jaguars, spilled his Diet Coke. It’s not funny watching most people spill their Diet Coke. For some reason, watching Francesa do it is hilarious.
This post was not sponsored by Diet Coke, but we’re willing to sell out a bit if you’re listening, Coca Cola.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters