- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Why Is Watching Mike Francesa Spill His Diet Coke So Damn Funny?
King of New York sports Mike Francesa, on a day where he had to reprimand a fan who told Tom Coughlin to go back to the Jaguars, spilled his Diet Coke. It’s not funny watching most people spill their Diet Coke. For some reason, watching Francesa do it is hilarious.
This post was not sponsored by Diet Coke, but we’re willing to sell out a bit if you’re listening, Coca Cola.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts