- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Why Is Watching Mike Francesa Spill His Diet Coke So Damn Funny?
King of New York sports Mike Francesa, on a day where he had to reprimand a fan who told Tom Coughlin to go back to the Jaguars, spilled his Diet Coke. It’s not funny watching most people spill their Diet Coke. For some reason, watching Francesa do it is hilarious.
This post was not sponsored by Diet Coke, but we’re willing to sell out a bit if you’re listening, Coca Cola.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy