- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Why Is Watching Mike Francesa Spill His Diet Coke So Damn Funny?
King of New York sports Mike Francesa, on a day where he had to reprimand a fan who told Tom Coughlin to go back to the Jaguars, spilled his Diet Coke. It’s not funny watching most people spill their Diet Coke. For some reason, watching Francesa do it is hilarious.
This post was not sponsored by Diet Coke, but we’re willing to sell out a bit if you’re listening, Coca Cola.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?