- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Why Is Watching Mike Francesa Spill His Diet Coke So Damn Funny?
King of New York sports Mike Francesa, on a day where he had to reprimand a fan who told Tom Coughlin to go back to the Jaguars, spilled his Diet Coke. It’s not funny watching most people spill their Diet Coke. For some reason, watching Francesa do it is hilarious.
This post was not sponsored by Diet Coke, but we’re willing to sell out a bit if you’re listening, Coca Cola.
- Filed Under:
- Mike Francesa
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story