- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Mike Tyson: ‘I’m On The Verge Of Dying, Because I’m A Vicious Alcoholic’
At one point, Mike Tyson tipped the scales at 380 lbs. Now he’s a slender 290. But don’t let that fool you: He’s dying. Having lived one of the most publicly horrific lives of any athlete in history, Tyson has become a raging drug addict (alcohol is considered a drug, you guys.) Listen to him divulge the severity of his problem, and that he’s “been lying to everybody else that think [he] was sober.” Yikes.
Could have fooled me when he was on Fox Sports Live the other day…
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts