- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mike Tyson Returns For Rocky V-Style Post-Retirement Street Fight Against Jon ‘Bones’ Jones At Summerslam
Traditional rhetoric simply cannot express how awesome this video of Tyson and Jones slap boxing at WWE Summerslam is, so we’ll use haiku…
Jon Jones, his friend, likes fun also
Slap slap slap slap slap
As far as the actual Summerslam itself, Brock Lesnar shocked the world (that doesn’t include the writers for the WWE) by beating John Cena for the heavyweight title.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts