- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Minnesota Father Builds Luge Track In Backyard, Wins Elusive ‘#1 Dad Ranking’
In the summer, he builds them that projectile obstacle course from American Gladiators. Also, outdoor hose emits orange soda. Can we come over?
Seriously though, this thing better melt before those kids go to college, or else you’ll have a Jagermeister river flowing back there.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts