- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Minnesota Father Builds Luge Track In Backyard, Wins Elusive ‘#1 Dad Ranking’
In the summer, he builds them that projectile obstacle course from American Gladiators. Also, outdoor hose emits orange soda. Can we come over?
Seriously though, this thing better melt before those kids go to college, or else you’ll have a Jagermeister river flowing back there.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts