- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Minnesota Father Builds Luge Track In Backyard, Wins Elusive ‘#1 Dad Ranking’
In the summer, he builds them that projectile obstacle course from American Gladiators. Also, outdoor hose emits orange soda. Can we come over?
Seriously though, this thing better melt before those kids go to college, or else you’ll have a Jagermeister river flowing back there.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship