- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Minor League Manager Ejected, Stages One-Man Sit-In On Infield Grass
First of all, the name Buffalo Bisons is stupid — essentially what you’re calling your team is the Buffalo Buffalo. And anyway, shouldn’t it be Buffalo Bison? Their manager, however, seems to be particularly awesome. Here’s Marty Brown, above, who is probably old enough to know what a sit-in is. So he performed one at a recent AAA International League game after he was ejected for arguing a no-call on a play on the basepaths with the home plate umpire at Harbor Park (home of the Norfolk Tides).
Brown eventually left the field, but not before making his point. And he did it with a lot less effort and fuss than many other Minor League managers who resort to equipment throwing and base uprooting.
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee