- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Minor League Manager Ejected, Stages One-Man Sit-In On Infield Grass
First of all, the name Buffalo Bisons is stupid — essentially what you’re calling your team is the Buffalo Buffalo. And anyway, shouldn’t it be Buffalo Bison? Their manager, however, seems to be particularly awesome. Here’s Marty Brown, above, who is probably old enough to know what a sit-in is. So he performed one at a recent AAA International League game after he was ejected for arguing a no-call on a play on the basepaths with the home plate umpire at Harbor Park (home of the Norfolk Tides).
Brown eventually left the field, but not before making his point. And he did it with a lot less effort and fuss than many other Minor League managers who resort to equipment throwing and base uprooting.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts