- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Minor League Manager Ejected, Stages One-Man Sit-In On Infield Grass
First of all, the name Buffalo Bisons is stupid — essentially what you’re calling your team is the Buffalo Buffalo. And anyway, shouldn’t it be Buffalo Bison? Their manager, however, seems to be particularly awesome. Here’s Marty Brown, above, who is probably old enough to know what a sit-in is. So he performed one at a recent AAA International League game after he was ejected for arguing a no-call on a play on the basepaths with the home plate umpire at Harbor Park (home of the Norfolk Tides).
Brown eventually left the field, but not before making his point. And he did it with a lot less effort and fuss than many other Minor League managers who resort to equipment throwing and base uprooting.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy