- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- College Basketball Top 25: So, We're Just Gonna Let Villanova Into The Top Three?
- The Fantasy Sports Network Has Launched, And You Can Watch It Live, Right Now
- Remember When Dennis Rodman Was Insanely Good At Rebounding Rather Than Just Insane?
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Minor League Manager Ejected, Stages One-Man Sit-In On Infield Grass
First of all, the name Buffalo Bisons is stupid — essentially what you’re calling your team is the Buffalo Buffalo. And anyway, shouldn’t it be Buffalo Bison? Their manager, however, seems to be particularly awesome. Here’s Marty Brown, above, who is probably old enough to know what a sit-in is. So he performed one at a recent AAA International League game after he was ejected for arguing a no-call on a play on the basepaths with the home plate umpire at Harbor Park (home of the Norfolk Tides).
Brown eventually left the field, but not before making his point. And he did it with a lot less effort and fuss than many other Minor League managers who resort to equipment throwing and base uprooting.
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success