- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Minor League Manager Ejected, Stages One-Man Sit-In On Infield Grass
First of all, the name Buffalo Bisons is stupid — essentially what you’re calling your team is the Buffalo Buffalo. And anyway, shouldn’t it be Buffalo Bison? Their manager, however, seems to be particularly awesome. Here’s Marty Brown, above, who is probably old enough to know what a sit-in is. So he performed one at a recent AAA International League game after he was ejected for arguing a no-call on a play on the basepaths with the home plate umpire at Harbor Park (home of the Norfolk Tides).
Brown eventually left the field, but not before making his point. And he did it with a lot less effort and fuss than many other Minor League managers who resort to equipment throwing and base uprooting.
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy